Useless Trinkets Digi Stamp Blog Hop


Hello dear friends of Jessa's Freebies and welcome to our second Blog Hop with amazing new digi stamps.




Lisa´s project

The first moment I saw this cute fluffy monster I lost my heart. I'd like to hug and cuddle it the whole time ^_^  It was immediately clear to me that to create a valentines card with this cutie. To get a fluffy texture I colored it in with colored pencils and add highlights with a white gel pen. For the background I used a stencil and brusho watercolours. I love this effect ^_^ Since this is a valentine card, my little monster got a sparkling heart. Did it win your heart, too? 


Thank you so much, Jessa, for this little sweetie!!!



Jennifer´s project

Oh these digis are so cute. I love Harriet with her surly just unconscious frog in her pocket. And I am falling for the cutest monster I've ever seen. So meet my new friend Fluffy Gustav:


I've coloured the cute guy in with coloured pencils and added some hearts attached with thin wire. To make Gustav move and shake I used an Action Wobbler.
The critters come with some awesome sentiments that will make you laugh out loud. I definitely did. ^^
Thank you Jessa for these new goodies, love them!




Katrin´s project

I gave my heart to the cute little Harriet with her little dead frog :-D. I don´t care about Valentine´s Day and all the stuff like hearts, roses etc. belonging to that day,  but I had to create a Valentine´s card when I saw this german sentiment (I hate you the least; Happy Valentine´s Day).



Thank you so much for stopping by! We hope you enjoy that awesome hop and check out all the other amazing projects!

And that's how we hop :)


Jennifer, Katrin und Lisa (that's us^^) http://projekt-cupcake.blogspot.de/


Wishing you a delightful sunday with Jessa's adorable freebies and happy crafting





7 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful cards, all of them, even though I have to admit that the little wobbly Gustav with his heart antennae really stole my heart :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh mann, eure Monster sind Hammer!!!! Ähm.. Karten :-) Ich liiieeebe das Blaue Vieh mit dem Herzen in der Hand, ich LIEBE das pinke, wobbelige Monster mit den Herzen auf dem Kopf und ich LIEBE Harriet die Monstermama :-) Die ist hammer coloriert und ich LIEBE ihre Farben :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Klasse Monster sind das - einfach GENIAL !!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hach, die Freebies sind wieder genial und Ihr habt so tolle Karten daraus gemacht! Besonders gefällt mir das Wackelmonster mit den Wackelherzen!
    Anni

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Vielen Dank für die lieben Kommentare :)

    Jennifer

    AntwortenLöschen