Congrats

Hello everybody,

today I would like to show you a card I created for my friend Lisa, when she succeeded her PhD. As we were both Chemists I used Paper Smooches' Great Chemistry stamp set. I masked the Erlenmeyer flask before stamping the cute little guy and coloured everything with alcohol markers. I created my own stamp of a doctoral cap in two sizes and stamped multiple of those to make them look like they came out of the flask. The tassels were stamped in gold to match the golden letters in the huge speech bubble. Finally, I added some tiny sequence to complete my scene and call it done. I hope you like my card. :) 



Materials:
Stamps: Great Chemistry (Paper Smooches) 
Dies: Speech Bubble Border Die, Cole's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT Hybrid Ink), Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold (Tsukineko)
Paper: Karteikarten (Exacompta), golden glitter cardstock, gray cardstock (Aldi)
Colouring: alcohol marker (Spectrum Noir/Copics)
Misc: Sequins 


Have a nice week and happy crafting


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen